Tuesday, June 12, 2007

OK here goes

I promise from now on I will update my blog at least twice a week (honest!!!!)

Have been very busy recently, am in the middle of the OU photo course and wow have I learned a lot! From aperature, Depth of Field, ISO you name it!
I even bought myslef a new camera, a shiney Canon Eos 400D, I just got the basic lens but I used to have an old film canon and now I have 3 lenses as the old ones worked. Now have my heart set on a macro lens, wonder what my chance are???

And the bestest news ever............. Lauren passed her level A language at school, she has been struggling a wee bit, so I am chuffed to bits with her!

Am leaving you with some pics that I have been taking

2 comments:

Sara-Jane said...

Omg were all going to be fighting for amacro lens! Both linda and i are after one i love marco its so amazing my friend did fruit at college with there marco lens and looks fantatsic

maybe one day we will all have one

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Lovely Photos Angela. Looks like the course is definatly worth the effort .

Crafty Blogs