Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tando Creative and more

Well OK it has been a while, lol!!!

But I have been busy! I had a bad accident a while ago when I fell off a horse and ended up badly twisting my pelvis and cracking a rib - OUCH! That put me out of action for a couple of months.
Other than that I did my first Hobbycrafts show at the SECC and had great fun! (thanks Linda and Debbi for all your help)
And generally keeping busy with the kids, dogs and website.

Recently I applied for a place on the Tando Creative Design Team and was delighted to be accepted! I stock lots of the Tando Creative chipboard designs and totally love them all!
I have attached some pics of Tando items that I have decorated


This is one of my favourites and I have used Mica Mists, Echo Park Papers and ribbons and spreayed it all with white Mica mist


Another Favourite - decorated with gorgeous My Mind's Eye papers, and have atted swirls and Dragonflies from Tando and a Prima blossom

Promise to update soon
xxxx

9 comments:

Louise said...

Hope you are feeling better now - sounds really nasty!

These are absolutely beautiful and will look stunning in the home for Christmas. What material did you use as a base - its looks really thick?

Wiccababe said...

well hello there stranger
many many congratulations on your new position - must admit to having a bit of a soft spot for Tando myself.
the wreath is even more gorgeous in real life
Debz
x

JaneH said...

Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you're feeling better now. Enjoyed looking at your blog.

Carol Plume said...

wow that accident sounds painful - hope that you're feeling much better.

Congratulations on your Tando DT place - welcome to the team.

Diane.W. said...

Congratulations Angela & fab creations :o)x

voodoo vixen said...

Congrats on the DT spot Angela, you will have loads of fun with all that lovely stuff!!

Cheryl said...

Not done my wreath yet Angela but as soon as I get a minute I will and put it on my blogg. Love yours love the colours x

Chris said...

ooooh that sounds so painful... hope you are feeling better.

Just popped over from Tando to say Hi... love your pieces.

I can see we are gonna have fun on the team :D
hugs
Chris xx

Sarah Louise said...

Congratulations on the Tando DT, well deserved as your creations are beautiful.

Hope you feel better soon

Crafty Blogs