Monday, June 12, 2006


Top 50 Scrappers


What a lovely weekend! And busy too. On Friday night was the AGM for the playgroup that I am chairperson at, on Sat morning the kids went horse riding. And my DS is now taking lessons with his big sister and was trotting! He loved it. On Sat afternoon the kids played outside, we live in a new housing estate and there are loads of kids for them to play with, later on we went to our neighbours for a BBQ. They had made so much food that we all had to go back on Sunday to finish it!
We also booked a holiday this weekend at the end of Sept, DH and I are going to Lanzarote for a week WITH NO KIDS!!!!!!!! My parents are going to stay at our house and watch them.
Tomorrow I am meeting my friend heather for coffee, she has just moved through near me.
Must go..............

No comments:

Crafty Blogs