Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I've been tagged, thank you Roz!!!

here goes


Four jobs I have had in my life.

1. Waitress
2. Bank Officer
3. Mortgage Advicer
4. On-line Stash shop owner

Four Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Ghost
2. Bridget Jones
3. The Lost Boys
4. Greace

Four Places I have lived:
1. Paisley
2. Edinburgh
3. Ralston
4. Stonehouse

Four TV shows I love to wach:
1. Neighbours
2. Eastenders
3. Lost
4. Scooby-Doo

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Barbados
2. Kenya
3. Lanzarote
4. Crieff

Web sites I visit regularly:
1. UKS
2. Angel Crafts
3. Scrapgenie
4. Blogs

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Shellfish
3. Steak
4. My DH's Cooking

Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. On Holiday
2. Sleeping
3. Surrounded by stash
4. On a Beach

Four things that make me smile:
1. Lauren and Gordon
2. My puppies chasing each other
3. My kids sleeping
4. MSN

Thanks for that Roz, now who can I tag????


1 comment:

Roz said...

thank you so much for playing, I love your answers, brilliant.

Crafty Blogs