Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Countdown


Getting there! I think, the tree is up, pressies wrapped, shopping list written, bet there is something I have forgotten.
Last week was so busy we had nativity plays for Lauren and Gordon and pony jumps, so by Friday my kids were exhausted, Gordon slept until after 10 on Saturday morning.
On Friday I went to Roz's for a bit of scrapping and then Roz, Heather, Anne and myself went out for lunch, cannot believe I ate sooooo much!! It was a great day, and thank you for my pressie Heather, love it xxx
Roz and I exchanged gifts and one of mine was a Clippy Kit bag, which Roz has challenged me to have finished by the next crop, I think not!!!!!
OK time to go Gordon is hungry!!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Glad you had a good day crafting. I have NOT put up the tree, wrapped the presnts or written the shopping list and when you remember what you have forgotten I probably won't have done that either, lol!

Unknown said...

Hi Angela,
just want to wish you and your family a very happy christmas and new year.

Crafty Blogs