Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Twiddley - dee

Thought I wouls let you see a sneek of scrummy new stash we have arriving any day now


We also have re-stocks of Sassafrass papers and October Afternoon Hometown on the way as well as loads more Hambly, new papers from October Afternoon and the Sassafrass xmas range, and loads of stash from Maya Road. Yesterday we also received some Riff Raff re-stocks, my favourite is right here


I also have a load of storage boxes on the way as the stash needs re-organised, will try and get the kids to help with that one and afriend is over tomorrow to lend a hand

Right away to load new stash

2 comments:

Mrs Mac said...

YUM!!!!!

I love your crochet flowers, btw. I keep using them on my cards and people ask me where they're from. Today I've featured another, so I've put a link to AngleCrafts in my list of sources......

Anonymous said...

oh it looks soooo nice !!! do I dare take at peek in the shop?
Have a nice day :O)

Crafty Blogs