Sunday, October 15, 2006

OOPS

OK firstly sorry for not updating for soooooo long, how bad am I????

DH and I came back from holiday recently, we went to Lanzarote without our kids for a week, and my parents stayed here to watch them, so we came back to the grass nicely cut and a v clean house. I should go away more often LOL !!!!

We have also been busy organinsing the retreat for the Luxurious Angels, am panicking now that they will enjoy it and realise how much hard work it has actually been
Roz and I have spent many a late night packing class kits and building the LA web site, watch this space!!!!!
The retreat is drawing nearer and I am looking forward to meeting all the Angels and of course the other 2 fabby teachers: Kirsty and Anna
We are also working on the retreat for March and have a few things lined up already!!!

My kids are now on holiday for a week, so we are making a flying visit to Skye for a couple of days, where my in laws stay. When we are there Lauren and I are going horse riding for a 2 hour treck, am so looking forward to it!

OK enough chat from me, I am away to price more goodies and kiss my wee boy

Bye
xxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your weekend is gonna be fab! and you are a very bad blogger *slaps wrist* heehee!

Linda said...

Angela, we will all have a ball, but you and Roz won't enjoy it if you sleep all through it, lol. Enjoy Skye x

Crafty Blogs