Saturday, April 05, 2008

Being Busy




Today I finished off a Layout I started a couple of weeks ago, I have used Scenic Route Lynden papers (wow don't you just love these?) which are reduced on my site until next Saturday (along with loads of other goodies)and ribbons from the April ribbon kit, along with stickles and Pearls.

Our ribbon kit is available with and without a subscription and is Post free and is fantastic value!!!!

Then I made a card, using the scraps from the LO and more goodies from the ribbon kit, I am quite peased with it and hope my mum will like it too (it is her birthday tomorrow)



Am feeling down today as it would have been grampa's birthday today, still cannot believe he is not with us anymore
Lauren has been unwell this week and today Gordon was sick, oh well hopefully they are OK now as they are now off school for 2 weeks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Remus-Adrian M. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roz said...

lovely layout, and I'm sure your mum will be over the moon with that card, its stunning. Sorry your down, its hard to keep your chin up all the time, sending you cyber hugs.

Crafty Blogs