Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Being Busy

Another busy few days, this morning kids and I did our daily trip to the Post Office with all the orders, then out to get MIL a birthday pres. We got her a lovely photo frame so will need to print a pic of the kids to go in it.

Also spent some time finalising May and June's ribbon kit. May's is looking v scrummy, and so is June's, you will just have to wait and see!

This afternoon we watched Neighbours and then I did some school work with Lauren, took dogs for a walk and then the kids went out to play.

I leave you with a pic of my little darlings

4 comments:

Sara-Jane said...

your children are growing up so fast!!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous photo- Lauren is so like you Angela!

Anonymous said...

The kids look so grown up these days! Where does the time go? Looking forward to the next ribbon kit YUM!
Tagged you, its on me bloggeee

Lori said...

Can't wait to see the next ribbon kit- the last one is so gorgeous! I can't bring myself to use it yet!

Crafty Blogs