Sunday, April 06, 2008

Knackered!

Gordon was sick yesterday afternoon and went to bed early, all well and good.......................
4 this morning............ yip up being sick again, so today I have mostly sat with a small child on my knee who needed big cuddles.
We managed to get him to go for a little sleep, but I am sooooo tired I can hardly think straight.
I think I will be in bed straight after dinner
We were going to see my mum today as it is her birthday but will go tomorrow as the kids are now off for 2 weeks.

What else have I been doing? oh yes, we booked our summer holiday, OMG cannot wait, back to Feurteventura again, the kids loved it last time. We are going to a different hotel this time.

I leave you with some gorgeous paper to drool at from the Midnight kisses range from Heidi Grace, scrummy or what?

6 comments:

Roz said...

OH no, can't believe Gordon has come down with the dreaded bug as well, you take care of yourself, otherwise you are likely to get it as well.

Unknown said...

Hiya Angela-hope wee Gordon is feeling better. LOVE that paper!

Sara-Jane said...

hope Gordon is feeling better and he recovers soon

what scrumy paper!!!

Sue Jones said...

Hope that Gordon is much better!
Don't catch it.

Anonymous said...

Hope all sickies are well and your ok. Thanks for your kind thoughts, they were much appreciated.
Be in touch xx

Unknown said...

wow
that paper is so so so gorgeous
trouble is......
I wouldnt want to cut it
or put anything on top
maybe I should buy some and just frame it!!!!!

Crafty Blogs