Monday, August 25, 2008

Blog Award


I recently got a Blog Award from Sharon - a fellow Scot and a fab scrapper and you can visit her blog here

The rules :-

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog
2. Link the person you received the award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the girls blogs you have nominated


So here goes
1. Annette - on Angel Crafts DT and makes the most amazing cards!
2. Heather - also on the DT and can scrap just about anything!
3. Jenni - also on the DT and who needs to update her blog, lol!!
4. Lori - Our Riff raff winner and newest addition to the DT
5. Willow - I could send Willow a piece of garden string and she would create a fab LO with it! her work is amazing!
6. Shaulean - but she does not have a blog (yet!!!) a fab scrapper!
7. Linda - a fab scrapper and one of the nicest people ever

I had a really busy weekend, we celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary. OMG cannot believe I have been married so long! Will update with some pics tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woooooooo Angela thanks my lovely, you've just made my day :) xoxoxox

Crafty Blogs