Sunday, August 10, 2008

Catching up

Have been so busy recently, so no time to blog!

Lauren was at summer school all last week, and loved it. She finished at lunchtime each day which meant a drive out to get her, we also got their schhol uniforms, bags, shoes, etc all sorted out for going back a week on Monday. How quick have the holidays flown in?
I traded in my little car recently and was really sad about that, and am getting used to the other one.
Yesterday my parents took my kids and nephew up to Crieff for the week, and I am missing them already!
Hamish and I went out for a lovely meal last night (our anniversary is in a couple of weeks - 18 years) so we decided to celebrate early.
We have also booked another holiday, we are away with the kids to lanzarote for a week in October (need to keep the tan topped up, lol!!!!)

I have loads to do next week, need to get figures to my accountant, do a stock take and tidy up and tend to the garden! Also need to sort out my next crop for September, will be good to catch up with everyone. I have a demo sorted out already!

Loads of new goodies on the way including Sassafrass, October Afternoon, Pink Paislee, Riff raff, Hambly, Fiskars Threading water punches and more!

I leave you with a pic of me and the kids on holiday

No comments:

Crafty Blogs