Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sneek Peeks

Thought I would share with you some new goodies we have arriving soon

First up is Vintage Moon from Pink Paislee - mmmm scrummy or what?


Next is a sneek of September's ribbon kit - Romeo and Juliet - lush or what? And check out that stamp - for now only available in this kit!!!


We also have the 4 new ranges from Sassafras Lass on order - I love them all!


We also have these gorgeous goodies on the way from Hambly


We also have loads more on the way from Hambly, October Afternoon, Maya Road and more!!!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Those goodies look fab!

Mrs C said...

You are a bad bad girl, that is it, when I come back from hols I am subbing to your ribbon kits.. they are stunning...
c u soon
take care
H x

jakey said...

Ooo.... now those DO look delish! lol! Get behind me temptress!!!!

:-) :-) :-)

Crafty Blogs