Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Horses



Horse riding again at the weekend, this time Lauren went round on her own without being led. And she did so well, we are so proud of her.


On the walk back to the car, Gordon was in every puddle, and some were very deep, so I had to tip the water out of his wellies...BOYS!!!!!!!










At the weekend we also went to Halfords so we could let "Santa" know what bikes they wanted for xmas, Gordon chose a blue one, Lauren went for a purple one covered in pink hearts!!!



Apart from that I have been busy with orders, my cleaner starts today, yahoo!!!!!


I will leave you with a look of what I loaded to the site last night, aren't they yummy???

1 comment:

Linda said...

Well done to Lauren. As for temptation, I am resisting well, so far, lol.

Crafty Blogs