Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Spend Spend Spend

That is what I have been doing today!!!
First I bought myself a printer, just now the printer is hooked up to my hubby's PC and is one which has 5 differnet ink cartridges, which are chipped, and costs a fortune for ink. Also if I needed anything printed from my laptop, it was a pain!! So that is number 1

Secondly I ordered lots of 3 Bugs goodies from the states, so they will be here probably next week, yummy, I will want to keep them all

Thirdly more Lippy Chick Books, I seem to go through them like anything, and if you buy one on its own or in a kit before 10th Dec, you have a chance of winning something.

Fourthly is a suprise.................................................................... watch the site!!!!!

me
xxx

2 comments:

Linda said...

Glad it's not just me spending money! Two posts in 2 days, good going kid xxx

Roz said...

oh come on, whats the surprise, tell me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Crafty Blogs