Friday, November 03, 2006

Tired


I am so tired, in the last few months I have not seen my bed before midnight, we have been so busy working on the retreat, and this week I have been laoding all the new stock on the site and stocktaking, the joys!!!
Today we also started the paperwork for the March retreat, so if anyone would like some info sent to them, email me at angel_crafts@hotmail.com this will be sent to you as soon as it is finished.

Tomorrow I need to tidy the stock and the house and want to take the kids and the dogs out for a walk. I hope it does not rain!!!

I leave you with a piccy of my own little angel.

1 comment:

Linda said...

You have been a busy blogger. Tried to leave a message about your fab Halloween pics but blogger wouldn't let me. As soon as I have used some of my gorgeous stash I will be back for more. Hope you enjoyed your crop and how many pages did you do? x

Crafty Blogs